MECU –MULTI ENGINE CONVERSION UNIT
- The project does fixed wing conversion from single to twin engines training.
- Two newly purchased aircrafts of Beechcraft King Air 350i are being used for the users.
- The training is conducted locally, unless it is requested otherwise by RMAF.
- Project commenced operation in July 2013 and being a new project, there are only 8 staffs handling it of which majority of them are the technical experts.
- The project that was tendered and awarded in 2012 for 5-years contract.